Charles Wynn practices in the Federal Bankruptcy Court in the Northern District of Florida. He primarily handles cases in the Panama City, Tallahassee and Pensacola Divisions. Attorney Charles Wynn is licensed to practice before the Florida Supreme Court and all state courts within the state of Florida as well as the Federal District Court for the Northern and Middle District of Florida and the Fifth and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal.
View Results »
• Chipola Jr. College 1972 with an A.A. degree. He was admitted into Mu Alpha Theta, honors math society for junior colleges.
• University of Florida 1974 with a B.A. in history. He was a member of Phi Delta Theta social fraternity.
• Nova Southeastern University School of Law: 1977; Charter Class Member; member of Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity
• Past President of the Panhandle Bar Association
• Former Secretary for Marianna Rotary Club
• One of the first Panel Trustees under the U. S. Trustee system in the Northern District of Florida. He was appointed to handle Chapter 7, 12, and 13 cases.
• Authored two books.
• Co-founder of Dayspring Christian Academy and served as Chairman of the Board for 11 years.
• Former member of the Board of Directors for the Northern District of Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association.
Charles Wynn has recently earned the Client Distinction Award.
This honor has been made possible by your clients who have taken the time to compliment you in the following areas:
• Communications Ability
• Quality of Service
• Value for Money
Florida Bankruptcy Law Practice Areas:
Bankruptcy and Business Reorganization under Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13
Florida Civil Practice Areas:
• Estate planning, Probate, Trusts and Durable Powers of Attorney, Preparation of Living Wills
• Simplified dissolution of marriage
• Corporation, Partnership, and Limited Liability formation Real estate closing; licensed agent with First American Title Insurance Co. Part time assistant
• Public Defender in Jackson County, Florida handling criminal traffic and misdemeanor cases since 1977
• Developing Faith For Miracles